Today, I have the privilege of interviewing two writers who have inspired me through their books and blogs for years, and I can’t wait to introduce them to you in this episode. They offer basic but important reminders of how to hack life, and the tiny micro-habits that truly make a difference.
Marc and Angel Chernoff are podcasters, coaches, and New York Times bestselling authors. Through their blog Marc & Angel Hack Life, as well as their professional coaching, podcast, live events, and courses, they’ve spent the past decade writing about and teaching proven strategies for finding lasting happiness, success, love, and peace.
Tune in this week to discover the life hacks that will bring you peace and happiness. Angel and Marc Chernoff are discussing their journey, starting their blog, self-publishing books, and helping people change their lives one step at a time. They’re discussing how they built the habit of consistency, how they landed a publishing deal, and how they’re continuing to build on this success every day.
If you want to learn more tips for managing your stress and your overthinking brain, I highly recommend signing up for my weekly newsletter here!
What You Will Discover:
- The circumstances around how Marc and Angel decided to start Marc & Angel Hack Life.
- Why journaling is one of the most powerful habits you can develop.
- How adopting even the most basic of habits can change your life.
- Why grief isn’t just about the loss of a person, but you can grieve the loss of anything.
- Marc and Angel’s advice for dealing with grief in a productive way.
- How Angel and Marc developed the habit of consistency on their journey.
- The role imposter syndrome played in the early days of Marc and Angel’s journey, and how they leaned into it instead of away from it.
- What success really means to Marc and Angel, and the mind hacks that will help you get there.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram
- If you would like to learn more about working with me as your coach, click here.
- Enjoy the original episodes of my previous podcast: Joy Hunting
- Angel and Marc Chernoff: Website | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Podcast
- Getting Back to Happy by Angel Chernoff and Marc Chernoff
- The Good Morning Journal by Angel Chernoff and Marc Chernoff
- 1000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently by Angel Chernoff and Marc Chernoff
- 1000+ Little Habits of Happy, Successful Relationships by Angel Chernoff and Marc Chernoff
- Louise Hay
- Think Better, Live Better Conference