Mid-life crises, as many of you know, typically show up for us between the ages of 40-60. They happen equally to both men and women, although not everybody experiences it. In fact, only 10% to 20% of the population goes through an official mid-life crisis, but we can all go through various degrees of what feels like it.
Whether you’re currently experiencing a mid-life crisis, or you fear going through it at some point, the conversation we’re having today is going to help you. While managing your mid-life crisis and doing anything about it might feel impossible right now, I’m offering some simple tips to spark joy back into your life.
Join me this week as I share some common triggers and telltale signs of a mid-life crisis. I’m showing you how I’ve navigated my experience of it, and providing simple and easy suggestions for reigniting joy and purpose in your life so you can get back to feeling like your old self again.
If you want to learn more tips for managing your stress and your overthinking brain, I highly recommend signing up for my weekly newsletter here!
What You Will Discover:
- The most common triggers for a mid-life crisis.
- How to identify if you’re experiencing a mid-life crisis.
- What managing your mid-life crisis is really about.
- How I’ve navigated my experience of a mid-life crisis.
- The power of reigniting joy and purpose in your life.
- How to spark joy back into your life, even if you’re in crisis mode.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram
- If you would like to learn more about working with me as your coach, click here.
- Enjoy the original episodes of my previous podcast: Joy Hunting