In celebrating the one-year anniversary of this podcast, I’m taking a month-long hiatus from the podcast, my blog, and my work in general. This is the first time in years that I’m taking a vacation since starting my life coaching business, and I really debated back and forth about truly unplugging.
For all you listeners, who like me, are overthinkers, perfectionists, and workaholics, giving ourselves permission to unplug is uncomfortable, to say the least. Working and being productive is our comfort zone, so I considered bringing my laptop along, maybe seeing clients in my downtime, and continuing to do weekly podcasts and blogs. But then I thought, is this what I would tell you to do?
Join me this week to discover whether you need to give yourself permission to unplug too. Whether it’s for a day, a week, or even a month, what do you need? And what’s stopping you? Because just maybe, it’s not your kids or your boss who’s stopping you. Maybe you’re getting in your own way, and you just need to give yourself permission to take a break.
If you want to learn more tips for managing your stress and your overthinking brain, I highly recommend signing up for my weekly newsletter here!
What You Will Discover:
- The power of truly unplugging when we’re accustomed to working all the time.
- Why it feels oddly uncomfortable for me to completely unplug and take a break.
- How to recognize whether your thoughts and limitations are getting in your way of experiencing something wonderful.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram
- If you would like to learn more about working with me as your coach, click here.
- Enjoy the original episodes of my previous podcast: Joy Hunting