This is the final installment of my four-part series, in which I share the four essential elements to reducing stress: my HOME Work. And the E stands for exercise. And while this may sound like an obvious part of a healthy lifestyle, fully understanding the benefits will help you make this a daily habit that will improve your life and lower your stress.
We think of exercise as something we do to lose weight, stay in shape, and tone our muscles. And those are all great reasons. But exercise also works wonders for our mental health. And particularly if you’re an overthinker, getting out of your head and into some physical activity is an amazing way to start releasing your spinning thoughts.
Tune in this week to discover how to make exercise a part of your daily routine. I’m sharing why this doesn’t have to be in the form of a physically intense sport or lifting weights in the gym. It can look however you want it to, and I’m giving you some perspective so you can start finding the thing that gets you moving in a way that reduces your stress and brings you a little more joy every day.
If you want to learn more tips for managing your stress and your overthinking brain, I highly recommend signing up for my weekly newsletter here!
What You Will Discover:
- Why exercise is an amazing daily habit if, like me, you’re an overthinker.
- How my relationship with exercise has changed over the course of my life.
- Why, even after I found a form of exercise I actually enjoyed, staying consistent was extremely difficult.
- How exercise became part of the 4 essential stress-reducing elements that I do every single day.
- Why you don’t need to have an organized sport that you play every day in order to exercise regularly.
- Where to find time in your day to inject a little movement, even when work is hectic.
- How to make exercise a part of your daily habits, so you can start experiencing the benefits for yourself and manage your overthinking brain.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram
- Ep #1: 4 Essential Habits to Reducing Stress: Hydration
- Ep #2: 4 Essential Habits to Reducing Stress: Observe Your Levels
- Ep #3: 4 Essential Habits to Reducing Stress: Meditation
- Enjoy the original episodes of my previous podcast: Joy Hunting