This is part three of my HOME Series, the four essential habits that, if you implement them, will help relax your mind, feel better, and live more productively. We’ve talked about the importance of Hydration, as well as Observing Your Levels (what we eat and how we sleep). And this third part is one of my favorites: Meditation.
Meditation is incredibly polarizing for many of my clients. Some of them already have a daily meditation practice before we work together. But for the most part, meditation is either new to them, or they have told themselves it doesn’t work for them. So, if this sounds like you, I want you to listen in closely this week because I truly believe it will change your life.
Tune in this week as I share the excuses I hear most commonly about why people don’t want to try meditation, and why if you’re giving these excuses, you probably need it more than anyone. I’m sharing why meditation doesn’t have to look a certain way, what my favorite forms of meditation are, and everything you need to get started with a daily meditation practice right now.
If you want to learn more tips for managing your stress and your overthinking brain, I highly recommend signing up for my weekly newsletter here!
What You Will Discover:
- The reactions I get from a lot of my clients when I suggest a daily meditation practice.
- What meditation is as an agnostic practice and why it can look any way you want it to.
- The excuses I used to give, as an overthinker, when meditation was suggested to me.
- Why the more you think, “People like me can’t meditate,” the more likely it is that you need this practice in your life.
- How incorporating a daily meditation practice will change so many aspects of your professional and personal life.
- What you need in order to start a meditation practice and make it a part of your daily habits.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Follow me on Instagram
- Ep #1: 4 Essential Habits to Reducing Stress: Hydration
- Ep #2: 4 Essential Habits to Reducing Stress: Observe Your Levels
- My Guided Meditations on YouTube
- Enjoy the original episodes of my previous podcast: Joy Hunting