Stress and anxiety are on the rise, and in our overstimulated, instant-gratification-addicted world, it’s no surprise our brains have become overloaded. For so many of us, all that overthinking and mental chatter is wreaking havoc on our nervous systems. So, what can we do about it?
I believe that the secret to developing a greater sense of calm in our hectic lives is to start managing our bodies and minds by building positive daily habits. So, I invite you to listen in to part one of this four-part series where I share with you the daily habits that have helped me manage my stress, my health, and my overthinking brain.
Join me this week as I encourage you to start doing your HOMEwork (hydration, observe your levels, meditation, and exercise). In part one, I’m sharing the incredible but easily overlooked benefits of fulfilling one of your body’s most basic needs: drinking water. I know, it sounds simple, but if you’re stressed, if you’re not happy with your skin, suffering from headaches or low energy, this is the perfect place to start.
If you want to learn more tips for managing your stress and your overthinking brain, I highly recommend signing up for my weekly newsletter here!
What You Will Discover:
- What “self-care” really is and how I help you use it to lower your stress and find joy.
- Why the four elements I’m sharing in this series are the key to living a less stressful life and getting in touch with your body.
- How to start taking care of your body from the inside out by doing the four non-negotiables that comprise your HOMEwork.
- Some of the most common excuses I hear from people around why they’re not drinking enough water.
- The often-overlooked benefits of proper hydration and why it’s the perfect place to start reducing your stress.